Friday 12 July 2013

Happy Forth of July!

It might be a tad late to wish you a happy Independence day, but I hope you had a great one. Although I am kiwi born and bred, I lived in Boston for a little bit when I was younger, and even though my time there was short, it's played a big part in me becoming who I am. For this reason, me and the fambam enjoy celebrating even down here in NZ.

When I saw the case file over at CSI, I was immediately excited to use it for my forth of July pages. Here it is:


I really liked the tiny bit of green as it refreshed the palette. 

My first page shows me and my dad chowing down on some Carl's Jr. Its really the only (fastfood) place in NZ where you can get a decent, American sized burger, as burgers in NZ seem to just be tiny. 


My second page shows the food we ate and fireworks (not ours as i didn't get any good pictures sadly), but the thought is there. It seems New Zealanders don't recognize the 4th at all as out neighbors got rather annoyed with us. oops.


I hope you and your families all enjoyed the holiday, celebrating freedom and democracy.

Happy Scrapping
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment