Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rashmica's eighteenth! again!

So i've been meaning for a while to scrap/smash/whatever it is I do, Rashmica's birthday and when i found this sketch over at ScrapFriends, I knew it was perfect. Here's the sketch:


I love this so much and actually used it for a few of my pages, to be out up at a later date, but this is my entry to the sketch challenge.


So yeah, there it is, no journaling yet as i have yet to get my white pen and i don't want to ruin it with black, but as the challenge finishes today it's up here early. i may eventually get around to putting up the finished version :P


happy scrapping y'all xx

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for getting this in!!! LOVE the softness of the papers & that lace is really, really nice...thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):):)

    ReplyDelete